Peanut Sweet Potato Salad
Combine all of the salad ingredients in large bowl.
Place dressing ingredients in blender and puree until smooth.
Pour over salad and toss gently to coat.
Refrigerate for at least one hour before serving.
- 5 sweet potatoes, cooked, peeled, and diced
- 3 spring onions, thinly sliced
- 1 stalk celery, diced
- 1 red capsicum, seeded and diced
- 2 Tbsp parsley, minced
- 1/2 C toasted pumpkin seeds or walnuts, chopped
Peanut butter dressing
- 2 Tbsp peanut butter
- 2 tsp brown rice vinegar
- 1/4 C orange or pineapple juice
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp toasted sesame oil
- 1/2 tsp powdered ginger