Mix sesame oil, rice vinegar, soy sauce, sesame seeds, chilli flakes and salt and pepper in a cup to make a dressing. Adjust to taste and set aside.
Slice tofu, capsicum and avocado into bite-sized pieces before adding cut carrots and lettuce. Combine all the remaining ingredients and mix well.
Add dressing just before serving.
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1 Tbsp rice vinegar
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp sesame seeds
- 1/2 tsp chilli flakes
- Salt and pepper
- 150 g deep fried tofu
- 1/2 capsicum
- 1 avocado
- 1 carrot, sliced into sticks
- 2 C lettuce, finely chopped
- 1 C wholemeal brown rice, cooked and cooled
- 1/2 C edamame (soy) beans, defrosted
- 1/4 C pickled seaweed, defrosted
- 1/2 C sweet corn