Bean & Noodle Salad
Combine the noodles, beans, vegetables and parsley in a mixing bowl and set aside.
In a smaller bowl, whisk together the remaining ingredients. Pour this dressing over the salad, tossing well to coat completely.
Marinate in an airtight container in the refrigerator overnight. Remove from the fridge at least one hour before serving, and toss lightly when ready to serve.
- 1 C noodles, cooked
- 1 can beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/2 C sliced spring onions
- 1 C carrots, grated
- 1 C broccoli, cut into small florets
- 1/4 C parsley, minced
- 2 Tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 Tbsp sesame oil
- 2 Tbsp soy sauce
- 1/8 tsp ground cayenne pepper, to taste