Quick 'N' Easy Noodle Soup
Over a low heat in a fry pan, sautee onion, garlic and chillis in sesame oil for a couple of minutes.
Add carrot, zucchini, broccoli and tofu, and cook for a few minutes. Add ginger, chilli flakes, soy sauce, miso and stock.
Add noodles and bok choy and cook for two more minutes ensuring vegetables are not too soft.
Season and serve.
- 1 Tbsp sesame oil
- 1 clove of garlic, minced
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 carrot, chopped into chunky pieces
- 1 zucchini, chopped into chunky pieces
- 1/2 head broccoli, chopped into chunky florets
- 1/2 package tofu puffs, pierced
- 1 tsp ginger, minced
- 1/2 tsp chilli flakes
- 2 Tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp miso paste
- 600ml vegetable stock
- 1 package udon noodles
- 200g spinach or bok choy