Work for SAFE!
SAFE is currently recruiting for a Supporter Engagement Manager
Are you an experienced fundraiser who’s passionate about making a difference for animals? Want to be able to be part of making that difference? If so, come join us!
We are looking for someone who can work with our Head of Supporter Engagement to implement our fundraising strategies, build relationships with current and prospective donors and contribute to the development of community fundraising plans.
You will definitely have:
- A passion for our purpose: to work towards a world where animals are understood and respected in such a way that they are no longer exploited, abused or made to suffer
And we'd also like to see:
- A minimum of 2 years fundraising experience and a fundraising qualification
- Customer service experience
- Robust computer literacy, and preferably experience with Blackbaud The Raiser's Edge
- Great oral and written communication skills
- A can-do and will-do attitude
It would be great if:
- You have some experience of managing staff or some marketing experience
You will be:
- And have knowledge and a genuine interest in animal welfare and rights
If you join the team at SAFE, you’ll have the opportunity to work alongside and learn from the most experienced and influential animal advocates in New Zealand. You will wake up each day knowing that you are part of a passionate team dedicated to making a real difference.
This is a permanent position (40 hours a week) ideally based in our Auckland office, but our Wellington office could also be an option for the right person.
Please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com by 5pm New Zealand time on 25 August 2017.
10 August 2017